|26 Oktober 2018
|| first criterium
|16 November 2018
|| second criterium
|07 December 2018
|| third criterium
|04 January 2019
Heights in the first criterium:
3 years: 70/80 cm
4 years: 1.00 m
5 years: 1.10 m
6 years: 1.20 m
In the following criteria, some obstacles will be a little higher. This in preparation for the final in 2019.
Unfortunately, our Young Horses jumpings are finished.
It’s not possible anymore to register.
- Contests take place according to our general regulations.
Here you can find some specific rules.
- Starting date criterium: 26/10/2018.
- 3/4 year old horses: horses born on the date of the criterium in the year 2015.
- 4/5 year old horses: horses born on the date of the criterium in the year 2014.
- 5/6 year old horses: horses born on the date of the criterium in the year 2013.
- 6/7 year old horses: horses born on the date of the criterium in the year 2012.
- The criterium consists of 3 selection matches and a grand final during our New Year’s Jumping on Friday afternoon 04/01/2019.
- To be able to participate in the final, a combination MUST have participated in two selection matches. If the horse of a placed combination is sold or injured before the grand finale, this horse may be replaced by another horse (with the same birthyear).
- 04/01/2019: big final during the New Year’s Jumping.
- Subscriptions are only definitive after the online payment has been made.
- It is mandatory to have the studbook document at the first participation when registering at the secretariat. If we do not have the document before the start of the contest = no start.
- Free cancellation is possible for everyone at the latest at Thursday morning 11h00, on the day before the start of the event. Cancellations after 11 am will not be refunded.
- During the finals of the Young Horses, a separate prize ceremony is provided for each trial.
The first 8 combinations / all flawless are expected in the arena.
- It is mandatory to enter the chip number of each horse in the registration program.
Special thanks to our sponsors!
error: Inhoud is auteursrechtelijk beschermd