You want to participate in our New Year‘s Jumping, but you don’t feel like making the long journey to our center over and over again? You can rent one or more boxes in our center for this occassion.
Do you want to stay overnight yourself? We offer you our brand new, beautiful apartments or studios for two – six persons!
Regulations New Year’s Jumping
- Jumping’s take place according to FEI-regulations.
- Jumpings’s take place in correct uniform.
- Registered combinations need to confirm in advance at the show office.
- Registration is limited up to 3 horses per class for each rider, unless stated otherwise.
- Registration is limited to 3 ponies per class for each rider, unless stated otherwise.
- If there are less than 30 participants started in a class there always will be paid 50% of the total started participants to the classified riders. (1/4).
- The organizers reserve the right to change the program.
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for accidents and/or property loses.
- Timing and starting order need to be respected without exception, as far as possible.
- Start hours are an indication only.
- Registration occurs through the online system “De Warre”.
- Sub-registrations for an extra round are on the other hand still possible on free numbers or at the end of the class against payment of the standard entry fee, off-course out of competition.
- You can find the definitive start lists at our website at least on Monday 01 January 2019 after 16:00H.
- For the final from 95cm the 15 best from the 1e qualification and the 15 best from the 2e qualification will be selected + 5 wildcards.
- For the final from 1.05m and 1.15m the 10 best from the 1e, 2e , 3e and 4e qualification will be selected + 5 wildcards.
- For the final from 1.25m the 10 best from the 1e, 2e and 3e qualification will be selected + 5 wildcards.
- For the Grand Prix the 25 best from the 1e qualification and the 25 best from the 2e qualification will be selected + 5 wildcards.
- Each rider can start only 1 horse/class in the final, even if you are selected with more horses in the same class.
- Cancellations can be made free of charge until at least before closing time entry’s.
- Entry fee + prize money can only be collected at the show office during the whole winter season till the last indoor jumping on March 2018.
- No license required.
- It’s prohibited to take pictures with a professional camera on the property De Warre, unless you have received the express permission from the organization/one of the organizers.
- During exercise jumpings there will be no award ceremony in the arena. Only during the final on Sunday we’ll organize the award ceremony in the arena(with first 8 horses)
error: Inhoud is auteursrechtelijk beschermd